I’ll be back

My decision is now done, I’ll be back on the mountain and will get to the top.

I’ve re-started my physical training, have an appointment with my MD for a full checkup, and I’m reviewing the routes to build a custom route that will bring me to unknown places with a reasonable altitude gain each day.

If you’re reading this text, have already failed climbing the kilimanjaro, and did a come back or thinking seriously about doing a come back, please contact me. I’d love to hear about you and get to know more of your experience.

You can view all our photos at : http://photos.5895.ca

This was our camp at Moir Hut


  1. Tim Rizzo Said,

    March 23, 2010 @ 08:43

    Hey Bruno, are you scheduled already for a climb? I want to come with you. Send me your dates, guide details if you want me to come with you. and, take Diamox with you! It saved me.

  2. Bruno Said,

    March 23, 2010 @ 14:40

    Looks like it will be a 7 day TK Rongai route most probably, with the possibility to extend the trip one additional day dynamically if it turn out to be too tough.

    When ? Still thinking about it but probably end 2010, beginning 2011.

    I’ll take Diamox and make a high altitude training before leaving this time !

Leave a Comment